HashPowerSHA256(S9) Sales &Hashrate Hosting Contracts
Service for Miner Sales
1. The price of miner sales is fixed to the U.S. dollar. Miner sales use Bitcoin exchange rate to determine the price.
2. Customers are able to convert BCH to BTC or ETH to BTC with our digital currency exchange service, to use Bitcoin to buy our hashrate or using Bitcoin to trade hashrate in our dashboard.
3. Oasis-Mining shall have the right to authorize self-adjustment of the U.S. dollar exchange rate due to Bitcoin price abnormal fluctuation.
4. When you have finished fill out the order form and already made the payment, your order cannot be canceled.
Miner Sales and Hashrate Conversion
1. When you have purchased hashrate with Oasis-Mining. Users will receive payout daily according to hash power determined by Oasis Mining, based on the amount of hashrate that can be produced daily.
2. When you have completed your purchase order and made the payment. Users will receive payout after holding OAS coin more than 1 hour. Payout will be paid daily at 7 a.m. Hong Kong Time (GMT+8).
(Note: If there are changes to payout period or any issue related to OAS coin, we will inform you in advance.)
Mining Revenue Distribution
1.Revenue from mining based on Oasis-Mining Contract shall have a payment according to the number of hours users hold OAS coin, revenue will be paid one time a day at 07:00 a.m. Hong Kong Time (GMT+8)
2.In case technical problems occur, Oasis-Mining shall have the right to move hashrate to another mining pool. When mining pool is changed, Pay Per Share method (PPS) will be applied.
3.In case of mining pool migration which change to another mining pool. Oasis-Mining will compensate for the lost revenue with the pay-per-share method(PPS).
PPLNS Revenue Distribution Explanation
1. When Oasis-Mining found a block and the network have confirmed. Block information and revenue will be sent to Oasis-Mining platform.
2. When new Bitcoin are discovered. Oasis-Ming will divide and distribute revenue to users according to the amount of hashrate that users are being possessed.
PPS Revenue Distribution Explanation
1.PPS applies formula based on mining revenues per GH/s.
* 10^9*86400*Current Block Reward/Current Difficulty/2^32.
During revenue distribution, users will receive payout based on the amount of hashratebeing hold in their accounts.
2.PPS payments will be made one time a day between 07:00 -08:00 Hong Kong Time (GMT+8).
Electricity payment and maintenance fees
1.Oasis-Mining uses fixed rate (simple rate) to charge for electricity bill and maintenance fees at a rate of $0.045 per Th/s per day.
2.Electricity expenses will be deducted one time a day at the time of revenue payout. Electricity expenses are calculated based on current Bitcoin exchange rate at the moment users make a payment. The expenses will be deducted from Oasis Mining user’s account.
3.Incase usersdo not have enough balance in their account to pay for the electricity bill, their accounts will accumulate a negative balance; however, the usersstillmaintain ownership of their GH/s.
4. Oasis-Mining shall have the right to raise electricity price and raise maintenance fees based on factors that affect Oasis-Mining administrative expenses. Announcement to customers will be made 3 days in advancebefore enforcement.
1.On the hashrate exchange for HashPower SHA256. Oasis-Mining will charge 0.15% transaction fee, fee will be paid to the seller of the hashrate. Buyers are exempt from paying fees.
1.Oasis-Mining guarantee 99.9% uptime.
The Risks of Mining
1. When Bitcoin price plunged dramatically or increase in mining difficulty or electricity expenses cost more than 90% of mining revenue. Your mining contract will enter a waiting period.
2.During waiting period Oasis-Mining shall have the authority to halt trading of GH/s in the exchange. Pending OAS bid and ask orders will be canceled and transfer orders back to the users.
3. When electricity expenses cost less than 90% of mining revenue for 10 consecutive days. Mining contract will revert back to PPLNS payment method.
1. Oasis-Mining contract will be ended after OAS trading order is completed or contract will be ended when users stop possess OAS. Oasis-Mining does not hold responsibility from cyber-attackthat originated from user side.